c.ATG’s bioinformatics services include:
Assistance with Project Design
Our bioinformaticians assist you during the design of your project and give advice on the technology that is best suited for your scientific questions, as well as parameters for a successful data analysis, such as appropriate number of biological replicates, sequencing depth, etc.
Data Analysis for sequencing and microarray applications such as
- DNA Re-Sequencing (Genome, Exome, Diagnostic Exome, Amplicon-Based Panels)
- Mate-Pair Sequencing
- RNA Sequencing
- Whole Genome Methylation Sequencing / Reduced Representation Bisulfite Sequencing
- Metagenomics /16S rRNA Sequencing
- mRNA/miRNA Microarray Analysis
- Genotyping Microarray Analysis
Our bioinformatics services range from the pre-processing and quality control of raw data to a broad spectrum of data analyses such as pathway, statistical and custom analyses for more specialized research questions.
Assistance with Publications
Our bioinformaticians create high-quality publication-ready images, assist with the writing process, especially the Material & Methods section and with database submissions.